- Newly renovated English school located in a beautiful historic townhouse near the city centre and Herbert Park
- Stylish interiors include spacious student lounge, games room and cafeteria
- Pavilion and an outdoor patio with café tables and chairs
- Organized excursions to Cliffs of Moha, Wicklow, Kilkenny, Belfast etc.
- 20-minute bus ride to the Temple Bar area, Trinity College and St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Close to public transportation connections
- English classes start every Monday, all year round
Why choose EF Dublin for your English course?
Our English classes in Dublin are flexible and effective, with new students starting every Monday. You can learn English with us for as little as two weeks or as long as a year. We offer classes for a variety of English levels and intensities, as well as specialised preparation courses for Cambridge English exams. All of our English classes are full-time and use a blended learning approach, with both on and offline instruction. This allows for a high degree of personalised instruction. Time spent in English class focuses heavily on developing practical English communication skills.
EF Dublin is a big school with a dynamic team of experienced teachers and administrators. Some students come to our school in Dublin from abroad, while others are already living in Ireland when they enroll. We welcome students to our Dublin English school from over 30 countries every year, which makes the ambiance very international. Every week, we organise a variety of social events and outings to allow students to get to know each other and practice speaking English together.
Our English school in Dublin boasts modern facilities, including spacious classrooms, multimedia rooms, a large lecture hall, a study room and big student lounge. Before or after English class, you can grab lunch or a snack in our onsite cafeteria, play ping-pong in our private backyard area. The school is located next to Herbert park, one of the most famous parks of Dublin. This 2.5-acre park offers sport facilities for Yoga, Pilates, Tennis, Croquet, Joggings, bowling, beautiful leisure walks and pavilions.
A results-oriented English class
Our English classes in Dublin are communication-focused. You will be placed in a small group with students at your own level. In class you can expect to speak English all the time. Your teacher will use a variety of materials and lots of technology to bring English to life. Our aim is for you to leave your English class in Dublin a more confident English speaker, no matter your level.
Accommodation & activities
All our English classes in Dublin are full-time and include accommodation and after-class activities such as karaoke nights, Irish dancing, museum visits, and thematic parties. Living with a host family or in an international student residence will give you valuable practice applying the skills taught during your English class. We do not offer evening classes or part-time English classes.
Experience maximum cultural exchange by living with a host family in Ireland. Gain insight into Irish culture, pick up Irish expressions with greater ease and return home with a more authentic accent. Practise speaking English during daily meals with your hosts.
Live alongside classmates from all over the world and practice speaking English together after class. Both of the EF International Residences in Dublin have fully equipped kitchens, laundry facilities, and Wi-Fi.
Your English classes in Dublin will be personalised to meet your specific needs, so prices vary accordingly. With start dates every Monday and programmes ranging from 2 to 52 weeks, you can begin class whenever it is most convenient for you. All prices include accommodation with a host family in Dublin. Accommodation at the EF Residence is also available.
Included in the price
- 20, 26 or 32 English classes per week (total class time of 13 hours 20 minutes, 17 hours 20 minutes, or 21 hours 20 minutes). All English classes use our proprietary Efekta™ Learning System
- EF Standard English Test (EFSET) for placement & tracking progress
- EF English Course Certificate
- EFSET Graduation Report
- Access to our online English learning platform both before and after your course
- Access to My EF to engage with classmates both before and after your course
- Monday-Friday: breakfast & dinner
- Weekends: breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Twin room with a local homestay
- Wireless Wi-Fi Internet inside the EF Dublin English school
|10 wks||€5,340||€5,680||€ 6,220||€6,380|
Accreditations / memberships
Recognised by ACELS, a service of Quality and Qualifications Ireland, for English language education.
Authorised exam centre
Additional travel, school and price information
Please refer to the Additional information page for further details about Dublin English class prices, travel arrangements, and school policies.